Using multiple Fiverr accounts is against Fiverr’s terms of service and can result in all associated accounts being banned.
However it is possible to use multiple Fiverr accounts if you are careful.
To do this you should use separate devices for each account, ideally a separate internet connection for each account and you should ensure that you use separate payments methods on each account.
How Many Accounts Can You Have On Fiverr?
According to Fiverr’s terms of service, you can only create one account per person.
However, it is possible to create multiple accounts if you use different devices when setting up each account.
You must also continue to use the separate accounts on the separate devices you set them up on otherwise Fiverr will detect that the same user is operating multiple accounts and will close all of them.
How Does Fiverr Detect Multiple Accounts?
There are a number of ways that Fiverr can detect that an individual has more than one account:
- If you routinely use both of your accounts from the same device Fiverr can easily detect this.
- If you use your different accounts over the same internet service Fiverr can track that both accounts use the same I.P address.
- If both accounts get paid to the same Payoneer or Paypal accounts it is easy for Fiverr to see that your accounts are connected.
- When your seller profiles are very similar.
How To Use Multiple Fiverr Accounts Without Getting Banned
While it is against Fiverr’s terms of service to create multiple accounts it is possible to do this without getting banned by following these steps:
- Get a second device (ideally a laprop) that you can access the internet on.
- Turn off the WiFi on your phone and use your mobile data,
- Set up a WiFi hotspot from your phone and cast this to your second device.
- Ensure that when you access Fiverr you only access your first account from your original device using your Wifi, only access your second account from your secondary device using a mobile hotspot – label each device to make this easier to remember.
- If you regularly use the Fiverr app on your phone and wish to use it for both devices then you will also need to buy a secondary phone to install it on and use your second account on.
- If you use Paypal on your original account use Payoneer on your secondary account (or vica versa).
Can You Use Two Fiverr Accounts On One Laptop?
Unless you are willing to jump through a lot of hoops then using two Fiverr accounts on one laptop is very difficult to do without getting banned.
If you are very keen to do this then you should ensure that as well as following the steps in the section above, you also:
- Connect to different internet connections when using each account (WiFi/Mobile Hotspot).
- Use your secondary account in a different browser to your first account (for example use Chrome for account 1 and Safari for account 2).
Can You Have More Than One Account On The Same Internet Connection?
Yes, you can use multiple accounts on the same internet connection however you must make sure that you use different devices for each account.
While in some cases Fiverr will use your I.P address as proof that a user has more than one account this can be appealed as it is not uncommon for more than one person in a household to have a Fiverr account.
Can Having Multiple Accounts Get You Banned?
Yes, having more than one Fiverr account per person is against Fiverr’s terms of service.
Creating more than one account can therefore lead to all the created accounts being banned from Fiverr.
If you share a computer and internet connection with someone else who has their own separate Fiverr account it is possible that you could mistakenly have your accounts banned.
If this has happened to you reach out to Fiverr customer service to explain your situation, they should be able to restore your accounts.
If you have multiple accounts and are concerned that you may get banned then we recommend you delete all but one of your Fiverr accounts and reupload the gigs into your original account.
Why Would You Need Multiple Fiverr Accounts?
In theory there is no real need to create multiple Fiverr accounts, you can add any number of gigs under one account even if they are wildly unrelated.
However some sellers prefer to cluster topically similar gigs together.
For example, they may wish to have one Fiverr account that sells SEO-related services and a separate account that sells graphic design-related services.
The idea being that a buyer would see that your Fiverr profile is specialized in a specific area and would therefore be more likely to buy from you than from a more generalist account.
The reality is this rarely works, it is far better to just have one account and work hard on ranking your Fiverr gigs there.