If you want to pay for a service on Fiverr but don’t have a PayPal account no worries, Fiverr accepts plenty of other payment methods including:
1. Apple Pay
If you are using Fiverr via their iOS app then you can use Apple pay to pay for services.
2. Credit & Debit Card
Fiverr also accepts payment via credit & debit cards.
3. Your Fiverr Balance
If you sell on Fiverr you may have some funds stored in your account from a previous sale, these can be applied to your purchase.
If your balance doesn’t fully cover the cost you can use another payment method to complete the purchase.
4. Google Pay
If you’re using the Android Fiverr app then you can pay using Google Pay.
5. Wire Transfer
If you are a Fiverr Business client then you can use pay by wire transfer via Payoneer.
Other Payment Methods
Fiverr also accepts some country-specific payment methods:
- Sofort – This is a real-time bank transfer payment method that users in Austria, Belgium, and Germany can use to transfer funds.
- GiroPay – GiroPay can be used by Fiverr buyers based in Germany, it allows users to make payments via direct online transfers from their bank accounts.
- iDEAL – iDEAL is a Netherlands-based online banking payment method that allows payments to be made with direct online transfers from their bank account.
- OXXO – Fiverr accepts this voucher-based payment method for Mexico-based buyers. It allows for offline cash payment for online services.
- Boleto – Fiverr accepts this payment method for Brazil-based buyers. It allows for offline cash payment for online services.