I saw a post on Linkedin a while ago that said not every business would benefit from SEO.
I couldn’t think of a single business model where ranking better on Google wouldn’t be beneficial (if you can think of one please do let me know!).
Sure if you’ve already got more leads than you can handle coming in from referrals, then maybe you don’t need SEO, but if you’re serious about growing your business then SEO is a must.
By the end of 2021 there were a total of 83,500 businesses registered in the Liverpool city region, so unless your business is one of a kind you could be competing against hundreds of companies for every lead or sale.
While there’s generally less competition in Liverpool than in bigger cities such as Manchester you certainly can’t just put up a website and expect customers to start throwing their credit card details at you.
What SEO Consists Of:
SEO boils down to three key aspects:
- Technical SEO – this involves ensuring that your site is setup correctly and has no tech issues which would prevent it from getting crawled and indexed.
- Local SEO – this primarily involves optimising your Google Business Profile to improve your map visibility in local searches.
- Content – content is what the vast majority of sites should prioritise. Producing content relating to your business services or products builds topical authority which will help you rank for your key money-making terms. It’s important that you don’t just go writing whatever you feel like writing about though, content writing should be strategy led and you should focus on writing content relating to topics that people are actively searching for.
- Links – A link from a different website to your website is essentially a vote for your site, the linking website is telling search engines that they believe you are trustworthy enough to be worthy of a link. A carefully planned link acquisition campaign can speed up the ranking process. Be aware link building is something that is very easy to do badly if you’re not sure what you’re doing.
How Working With An SEO Consultant Can Help Your Liverpool-Based Business
Whether you’re a Liverpool-based e-commerce store, a brick-and-mortar business or a service business based in the city, working with an SEO based in Liverpool is something that can help your business grow.
Investing in SEO can benefit your business in many ways:
- Increased sales.
- Increased Leads.
- Increased revenue.
- Increased brand awareness.
- Allows you to reduce paid ad spend.
- Extra traffic allows you to analyse user behaviour to refine your business approach.
If this sounds like something your business needs and you’re looking for someone to direct your SEO strategy, offer some advice or run your whole SEO campaign then don’t hesitate to get in touch with me today.